Thursday, September 4, 2008

Relply Comments

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, my apology coz I just know all of these comments since my new house currently don't have internet connection yet.However,i will answer all the misunderstanding and fuss here.


Firstly about the “annons” statement...Hemm, what we have here? An English teacher or maybe can call him walking dictionary. My fellow friend, I don’t know your judgment based on what but I don’t think my English is very weak. I have a certain standard of English even though not as “great” as you. I just want to advise you that plz don’t cross the border…my patience have the limit. About the petition to condemn me and want to see En. Zam regarding that matter… just give it a try bro. I’m looking forward too.


However, I open to my friend here to come see me personally this Monday, 8th Sept 2008...10pm till 12pm at the SRC room. I don’t think you only know to talk craps here but don’t dare to face me. I will welcome you then. Maybe we can settle our disputes there.


About the SRC blog...I can’t see the relationship between creating new blog with showing our power. Where are the connections???But I just want to make some correction here...We can’t log previous SRC’s blog coz of previous SRC, Nicholas to be precise is using his own personal email and password.However to encounter this problem (SRC keep changing blog) for the future, we are now developing SRC website that using “mmu.edu.my” domain. This website under development. So plz be patient.


Next, regarding requesting additional computers etc.Haish, you all has to confirm with STAD first before you raise up this matter. We never request it!!For your information, SRC only have 1 computer and the others in the SRC’s room are belongs to respective SRC’s laptops and computers.


Regarding appointed candidate problems…plz refer to (GENERAL ELECTION) PROCEDURE 1997 in section qualification of candidates of SRC and also you have to refer to the announcement of qualification of appointed SRC which you can find in previous bulletin board. Sassi fulfill all the criteria and there is no problems arise regarding not respect the STAD. For your information he not involve in Industrial training throughout 3 sems here and he will be available all the sems.


About the student’s welfare (lift problems, library fees etc), we already aware that problems and already rise up this matters to the En. Zam. On top of that, this coming Thursday, 11th Sept 2008, we will have a meeting with respective head of divisions in MMU mainly to solve all of these problems. We will do our best to serve you all.


Reminder: We, SRC do not paid of what we are doing, so you all must have some manners in dealing with us. Plz do not breach the freedom of giving comments here. This service mends to the students who really have problems and not to the people who always want to bombarding people. Plz do not bombard any of SRC members here and also you are not allowed to use harsh words. If there are any unsatisfied with the SRC members or even with me…You all can construct me personally, I’m welcoming you all. Be professional and don’t act like childish.


President

Student Representative Council

Multimedia University

Melaka Campus

No comments: